Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A DAY WITHOUT YOU!!!

What we once were....
we will never be again....
And that is together...

So last night I was IMing my A.B.F.F.L on Facebook. Then he seemed kind of upset about something. so i said "whats wrong with you" and he replied "i dont feel to well." so i said what any best friend would say "suck it up!!" haha no i didnt but I came pretty close. I feel extremely bad that he isnt feeling well. So we continued talking then he mentioned that he might not be at school tomorrow which is now today! I FLIPPED OUT! I was like there is no way that you're not gonna be there and leave me alone to be used by "IT" (IT is my ex-boyfriend Brady who I have been on and off with for awhile). See Brady told me and my friends that he thinks he wants me back and that he's gonna sleep on it and in my head im screaming NO! DON'T COME BACK! HOW DARE YOU! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!? WHAT IF IIIII DONT WANT YOUUUU BACK!!!!?!?!!? WHO SAID THAT YOU COULD MAKE THE DECISIONS AROUND HERE!!! I DUMPED YOU!!! What we were once, how i felt then, what we did, how we did things, how we were "THE couple", the afternoons spent together, the notes given (only from me *please note*), it's all gone. I gave the gifts back, I dumped you time and time again and yet you dont get that i wanna call it off. That the things I say i mean!! So anyway today he is going to approach me at lunch. Ian doesn't have lunch with me until Wednesday next week so it doesn't really phase me to be with other people at lunch. So usually Brady pulls me away and manipulates over and over. Till i give in because i dont wanna hear it anymore. I stopped giving in once Ian helped me get over him. Today Ian will be gone, I will be hopeless, and Brady will have the victory. My life will always suck without my A.B.F.F.L Ian Tyler Bryant.



No comments:

Post a Comment