Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MY A.B.F.F.L AND ME!

Hey Bloggers! So I really wanted to talk about one of my favorite people in this world....okkk fine i lied he is my world!! He is my A.B.F.F.L (amazing best friend for life) and I love him!! I could not have asked for someone better! In the beginning we could not tolerate each other!! Our teachers even got irritated because every other thing was like TEACHER! TEACHER! SHE POKED ME!! TEACHER! TEACHER! HE TRIPPED ME! then finally we talked and we both realized we did not want it to be like this. so we became friends. we weren't close but we were chill with each other. Then I admitted to him that i was in love with him a month or two later!! Soon after that i got together with my ex boyfriend Brady C., everything was fine but then i went on a vacation and when i came back everything had changed. Brady turned into the jerk that everyone had said that he was but i was too stubborn to listen. I just kept letting him treat me badly and just blew it off. Then my friend started to worry and he helped me realize how stubborn i was being and well all of this was going on he and I grew in friendship then when my A.B.F.F.L couldnt take it anymore he and i went to the counslers where we talked everything out. That day with my A.B.F.F.L I left the boy that had killed all my love. all my trust. Then after that Ian and I just became closer and closer. there through it all always watching out for another. MISSING EACHOTHER LIKE CRAZY WHEN NOT TOGETHER!! we even have our awww moments! we save the notes we pass in class we write letters saying that we care and put them in each others locker. I trust him with my life. he helped me rebuild my love and trust he helped me realize many things! Ian you're amazing and I love you sooo much!! Thank you for everything i hope i can return the favor!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment